- Create file named form.properties,
In Windows Explorer, right click New - Text Document
rename a newfile to form.properties.
To check filetype:
- In Windows Explorer click menu Tools - Folder Options...
- In dialog, click tab View, then remove check on Hide extensions for known file types.
- Click OK.
- If file name is form.properties.txt, then delete .txt extension , to be form.properties.
- Open that file with Notepad.exe;
- Then type (italic):
It's mean, we set gridX=5, and gridY=5, or we can set to any size.
- Save and close that file.
- Open Netbeans;
- Click menu Help - About;
- In that dialog notice Userdir, for example:
Userdir: E:\Documents and Settings\nisray\.netbeans\6.9
- In Windows Explorer open that location until following folder:
E:\Documents and Settings\nisray\.netbeans\6.9\config\Preferences\org\netbeans\modules
- Copy file form.properties that location;
- Close Netbeans, and re-open (restart).
Next blog, we will write about jLabel.